The advertisement for admission will be announced by Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, for the students who have completed 10+2. The students are called for counselling based on the merit list.
- Notification by Dr.N.T.R.University of Health Sciences Advertisement will be announced by Dr N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada calling for applications from 10+2 students.
- Online application to be Filled and submitted to the Dr. N.T.R.University of Health Sciences through the website http://drntruhs.org
- Merit list to be checked on internet: Based on the merit list, students will be called for Verification of certificates
- Opting the Institutions by students through online
- The age of admission is 17 years on or before 31st December on the year of persuasion.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of higher secondary school certificate Examination (12 years course), or the Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) Pre-degree examination (10+2), or Vocational Nursing.
- Minimum marks: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or Vocational Nursing Subjects. Admission of OC candidates with a 40% of marks and S.C., S.T., BC Candidates with minimum Pass. (G.O. MS 267, dated 2.08.2007,HM& FW (K2) Department).
Candidates need to be declared medically fit.
The selection of the candidates will be made based on merit order through counselling which will be held by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
The duration of the course is 4 years, including the internship period.
Eight weeks of vacation will be given each year.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B.SC., (NURSING) 4 YD COURSE:
- AP EAMCET Ranks / Score:
- MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- 10+2 Passed with minimum 45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is compulsory subject.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Those who belongs to SC, ST and BC are eligible with minimum 40% in the Science Group subjects and English is compulsory subject
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31* December of the year in which admission is sought.
Admission Process for P.B.B.Sc Nursing(2 Year Degree Course)
- Notification Announced by DR.N.T.R.UHS ,Vijayawada
- Computer based (Online) Entrance test
- Rank in the (Online) Entrance test Shall be the basis for selection
ELIGIBILITY FOR Post Basic B.Sc (N), NURSING 2 YDC COURSE
Eligibility: The Candidates seeking admission into Post Basic (N). Course should have passed Intermediate Examination (Or) Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University in A.P. or Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (And) Technical Qualification:Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt.of A.P or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council. The Candidates seeking admission into Posy Basic B.sc (N). Course under Management Quota shall also qualify in the Entrance Test
Age: Candidate should have completed 17 years and should not be more than 45 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. In case of SC / ST candidates the maximum age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
Fee details & student details
Total no of student intake sanctioned
Free Seat Fee Rs. 17,600 + 16,000 = 33,600/-
Management Quota Fee Rs.95,200/- + University Affiliation Fee P.A
We give scholarship for those pupils, who are keen at studying but due to unwanted circumstances cannot afford paying so much of fees. Basically students from BC, SC and ST would be given concessions. Scholarship based on Merit is also given to the hard working candidates. Therefore, the role of the College is to nurture each individual so that each one explores and develops these natural gifts. We firmly believe that every individual is unique and distinct, endowed with special innate talents and aptitude.